This morning Nick & I had a yummy breakfast of what I call sausage pinwheels.
I discovered this from my mom when I was 5 and it’s still one of my fave breakfasts to date! I found a couple wanna-be recipes of this online, but none used maple sausage and trust me that makes the pinwheel!!
HOW TO MAKE:
1 lb of maple sausage
1 cresent roll can
- flatten out cresent roll into one big square
- flatten out sausage on top of cresent roll
- roll up both and wrap in foil/ceran wrap and put in freezer
- after set cut into slices and put onto cookie sheet
- cook @ 375 for about 12-15 minutes